We provide alternatives for capital funding creation for Global Energy Projects. Most projects are lost due to the lack of funding or not receive any funding at all. Thus, we, at Hakim Saya, have the solution for Green Energy Project Funding. Our Partner has funded many projects around the globe.
We are looking for projects to fund such as Solar, Wind, Biofuel, Biomass, Geothermal, Hydro Power, Energy Storage, Oil and Gas Project Funding, Natural Gas, Carbon Emission Control Projects, Environmental Social and Governance Projects, LNG Projects, Sustainable Real Estate, Hospitality, Water Production and Conversation, Telecommunications, and Infrastructure. We will entertain other industries on a case-by-case basis.
U.S. projects are preferred (we will give priority to U.S. and U.S. International projects - faster to close). We can fund in places like the U.S., Canada, UK, SE Asia, Germany, France, Ireland, Austria, Australia, Japan, South Korea, Belgium, Switzerland, Denmark, Finland, Israel, Luxembourg, Singapore, Malaysia (case-by-case), Thailand, (case-by-case), Poland, Sweden, etc. (Any other premium investment-grade countries).
Currently, in Africa, we do not fund as it is impossible at this point and time. Also, if there are U.S. or International Sanctions, we cannot work in those nations (e.g., China, Cuba, Iran, Libya, Syria, Yemen, Somalia, Venezuela, North Korea, Nigeria, Myanmar, Eritrea, Kyrgyzstan, Sudan ,Tanzania, Belarus, etc.
Funding Dollar Size:
We work with projects greater than $50 Million and up to $5 Billion (higher is case-by-case).
Project Minimum Requirements:
- Project is shovel-ready
- Project Funding Requirement
- Project Teaser
- Executive Summary
- Business Plan
- Management Resume (e.g., proven management experience and professional credentials)
- 3-5 Years Pro-Forma/Looking Foward Financial Statements
- Historical Financial Statements (only when applicable, recent 3 years).
- Off-take Agreements (e.g., Power Purchase Agreements (PPAs), etc.)
- Ability to set lending collaterals (e.g., Off-take Agreements, Standby Letters of Credits (SBLCs), Performance Bond, Credit Insurance, Sovereign Guarantees, Sinking Fund Build Up, etc.) depending on our funding partner(s) and project assessment and underwriting.
- Availability of project data assessment (e.g., physical and financial performance, details of costs involved, market for company's services and products, future prospects and profitability projections (3-5 years Pro-forma looking forward financial statements).
- Approved EPC Contractor and Contractor Project Proposal (Delivered to the Developer/Project Owner/Promoter).
- Explanation of project adjustments due to COVID-19 global health emergency. Please describe the impact on the Projects.
If you plan on sending confidential messages or sensitive documents, please use this Secure Link
: All you have to do is click the link and upload the files or messages. No password and no account sign up required.
We provide funding for more robust transactions that fail to qualify for traditional bank financing. With our funding outlets, we have products that provide the necessary funding for projects. Our lenders/investors may provide 100% financing under certain conditions (i.e., equity participation and other conditions).
What Are The Next Steps?
If you have any projects that fit our criteria, contact us about your project, and we shall review and arrange a call to discuss your project(s).
Thank you for considering us for your Green Energy Project Funding. We look forward to working with you.