Small Business Loans (SBA) can help established businesses grow and new businesses get started. We work with various preferred SBA lenders who serve Small Business Owners. Our preferred SBA lenders that we work with have a long history of helping clients with affordable SBA loans tailored to achieve short and long-term goals. What does it mean to SBA Preferred Lenders? It means that the Preferred Lender Program is the highest level of approval a lender can hold in the SBA loan program.
HOW DO SBA LOANS WORK?
SBA loans are bank loans that the government partially guarantees. The Small Business Administration sets the guidelines and makes it easier for small businesses to obtain financing.
IS AN SBA LOAN RIGHT FOR YOU?
You may want to consider an SBA loan if you'd like to:
- Expand or start a business
- Purchase a franchise
- Acquire or renovate commercial real estate
- Purchase equipment or inventory
- Secure working capital
SBA LOAN BENEFITS
Our Preferred SBA Lenders offer SBA 7(a) and 504 options in loan amounts of $250,000 and greater. SBA loans have unique benefits that can help you reach your business goals.
- Qualifying for an SBA loan is generally easier than for other types of loans.
- The down payment requirement is typically lower than for a conventional loan.
- SBA loans have a competitive interest rate and longer maturity periods than conventional loans.